"I'm sorry, Cerciel..."
HeyLookAHalf-NewOC //kicked// I made this bro a little while ago actually, but he's only been in one RP so far and I hadn't drawn him yet for you guys to see haha =7=;;
However, if you payed attention to my 'Note to Self's, you would have actually seen Cerciel's bio was already there for you a little while ago hehe. I post all of these kinds of things in comments though, so whatever. Here's his Bio below:
Name: Cerciel Brook
N/N: Cerc, Boom
Race: Half dragon-human
E/C: Left-Red ||| Right-Green
H/C: Natural blond with a few red streaks
Personality: Calm and laid-back in a way. He loves to have fun though with parties and getting into trouble. He's generally kind to anyone he meets, but misunderstood with either his facial expressions or with the tone of his voice.
Clothing: Black leather jacket with three belts across the sleeves. His pants are a dark navy blue color, and a little torn up near the bottoms. His shirt was a plain white t-shirt, but he added his own little touch by splattering red and black all over it.
Appearance: His hair's a little messy and looks a little different everyday. He rolls with it claiming it to be styled differently every day. His eyes and smile are soft, and warm.
Background: He was originally born and raised in Russia by his Aunt and Uncle on his mom's side. He was originally homeschooled for his elementary years and kept inside the house as well. He was given plenty of toys and games as a kid, but he never left the house because of his wings and few patches of scales. Like any kid, he would ask his 'parents' why they didn't look like he did. They always responded back with, "We were never allowed to have our wings." He never understood, but he shrugged it off. ____ He was never fully shut off from the world, and grew up talking to others from the outside with his gaming console and seeing things from the T.V. His Aunt and Uncle decided to let him finally go to school when he would have been a 6th grader, but only after they moved to America. He was told and taught to hide himself as he went about school. He was commonly popular around school in a positive and negative way. Getting positive points for his carefree and fun nature, but negative points for getting into fights. He had to transfer to different schools commonly. When he reached highschool, he gained a sort of domination urge to show everyone not to mess with him. He laid down the bar that he was not all that interested in dating, or grades, or anything. Just having a fun time. He hosted tons of parties, becoming fairly popular. His grades are the suck though, as is any talent that could get him a job
Sexuality: Homo. He figured this out wen girls kept doing nothing not hitting on him
- He has a small Russian accent. You can hear it slightly when he speaks or when he gets mad
- He knows he's not a normal human when he started going to public school. He doesn't care if anyone else is or isn't, and hasn't told anyone about himself
- From hiding his wings, he gets the worst of cramps in his back and shoulders. He can fly a little, but it's worth absolutely nothing since he's never practiced flying
- If he gets REALLY mad, he may or may not burn you
- He loves Punk rock bands and Russian bands
- His scales and wings are the same color as his skin almost. Just a slightly darker tone with a more shiny looking appearance.
- Being Russian //shot// He's done nothing short of insane stunts and dangerous tricks. These often result in him getting hurt